Artisan Hand-Crafted Incense Pellets (For external use. Scent appreciation only)
Benefits: When the traditional incense plants eg. many species of agarwood, sandalwood: Moroccan cedarwood, rosewood, Sacred frankincense from the middle east, palo santo from Peru, white sage from California etc. are all listed as endangered species or cause of concern, we need to explore the uses of hundreds of other more sustainable alternatives.
Ophelia has been growing 30+ aromatherapeutic plants for incense making. Combining the synergistic properties of herbs, Chinese and western, she has created various pleasant smelling incense pellets, with specific therapeutic indications:
From left to right:
1) Breathe in, breathe out
- Anti-bacterial, anti-viral, respiratory tract tonic, purify the environment
- Lemon eucalyptus, Pine (homegrown), Camphor borneol (Indonesia) Elemi (Philippines) Damar (Indonesia) etc.
2) Sunshine Shiso
- Clears mental clusters. Enlightening and luminous. Open up and let go.
- Shiso (Japan) Juniper, Clary Sage (France) Copal (Mexico) etc.
3) Liver tonic
- Move stagnant ‘chi’, anti-depression, relax, spirit uplifting. Evoke a sense of freedom.
- Mood and mental focus enhancing.
- Chrysanthemum, rose, Mint, Melissa, Lemon eucalyptus (all homegrown), Roselle (Locally grown) etc.
4) Purify and Positive spirit
- Strengthen self- esteem, cleanse environment, good vibe, banish negativity.
- Bay laurel, mugwort, pine needle etc.
5) + Energy
- Empowering, courage for inner retrospection, will to change.
- Top note: Burgundy pitch (France) Clove (India)
- Middle: Copal (Mexico)
- Base: Frankincense (Oman) Sandalwood (India) etc.
Sample pack: 3 pcs. One Choice (Appreciation time: up to 12 hours.)
Standard pack: 10 pcs. Free to Choose (Appreciation time: up to 36 hours)